Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Microwave Toilet

RANDOM POST AHEAD....so beware.....


Last night, I had the most bizarre dream that I was searching for a toilet in an old folks' home. I was running past geezers in hospital gowns, intently searching for a toilet. Instead I find a room full of microwaves. I gleefully hopped onto the table and opened one of the microwaves. I pulled down my pants in front of a bunch of old men and I sat inside the microwave as if prepared to go to the bathroom. I shut the microwave door and asked them to give me some privacy. They kept staring. Then the microwave caught on fire and I fought with the door to get myself free of the flaming microwave toilet of death. I somehow managed to free myself and the fire went out.


What the hell did that mean?


That I'm surrounded by privacy-probbing old men? That I need to extract something vile and I need to do it quick? That I'm doomed to die in a microwave-fire related incident?


Regardless of the dream's hidden meaning, I did an artist's rendering of the dream. Just a simple sketch of a not so simple dream.

No comments: